WHO WE ARE
Fauve & Associates is a head hunting firm for professionals and intermediate-level managers. We assist clients at each stage of the talent acquisition process. Our overall approach allows us to attract the best candidates and to fill your strategic positions. With our experienced team of recruiters and our extensive business network, we always meet the challenge of finding the best candidate for you.
WHAT SETS US APART...
Research based on a rigorous methodology and a customized strategy. A real process to identify and assess candidates based on measurable aspects. A search plan developed for each mandate, complete mapping, precise assessments and personalized interviews.
Commitment to each candidate and an approach that is based on honest, ongoing communication. We want to know about each candidate’s experience and professional motivations.
A collaborative approach as well as transparent and professional client service. We believe that our flexibility and customized service contribute to the successful completion of our mandates and help to forge long-standing partnerships.
Our team is dedicated and fully committed to ensuring that our clients receive quality services and tangible results. We always recruit the best talent on the market and focus all of our efforts on achieving this goal with precision and effectiveness, as we are result-oriented.
Professionals and intermediate-level managers search
Our goal is simple: to find, attract, and recruit key talent that will contribute to your company’s business solution. We, at Fauve & Associates, would like to become your business partner by using our proven process and methodology. Our mission is to understand your corporate culture and recruiting needs, and deliver results while respecting fixed deadlines.
If your organization has an ambitious recruiting project, in quantitative or qualitative terms, we can act as recruiters and project managers. You will have a team dedicated to your project as well as a project manager, who will work with your own team to fill all strategic positions within your organization.
Strategic recruiting involves putting in place a proactive talent acquisition strategy aimed at identifying people with high potential whose skills will meet an organization’s future needs.
This approach allows us to ensure the immediate availability of key talent in the market and to develop a talent pipeline, thereby making it possible to substantially cut your recruiting time.
Finally, this strategy gives us access to market intelligence that will be shared with you.
- Define objectives and position specifications (responsibilities, compensation package, line of authority and desired skills).
- Analyze client’s corporate culture and understand business issues.
- Establish the profile of a successful incumbent, with the client, including the leadership skills being sought (if required).
- Develop the search strategy and identify target sources.
- Identify, attract and pre-select candidates.
- Schedule interviews between the consultant and candidates for evaluation purposes.
- Present and review background profiles with the client.
- Facilitate interviews between the client and the candidates.
- Obtain feedback from client and candidates.
- Conduct finalists’ reference check.
- Ensure that the selected candidates complete on-line psychometric tests (optional).
- Present assessment reports to client.
- Participate in salary and benefits negotiations (if needed).
- Ensure regular follow-up with the client to keep him/her informed of the mandate’s development.
- Ensure the candidate's integration as well as client satisfaction.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Fauve & Associates
is a head hunting firm for professionals and intermediate-level managers in the public, and private sectors, ranging from SME start-ups, companies in growth or in reorganization, to multinationals.
Our worldwide network of contacts covers various continents and countries in many areas of expertise.
Recruited positions by Fauve & Associates
- Financial Services
- Legal Affairs
- Human Resources/Talent Management
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Information Technologies
- Supply Chain Management
|AEROSPACE||RETAIL AND CONSUMER GOODS||FINANCIAL SERVICES||MANUFACTURING||NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY||LIFE SCIENCES||TECHNOLOGY|
|Commercial||Food industry||Real estate||Machining||Electricity||Pharmaceutical||Telecommunications|
|Defence||Durable and non-durable goods||Retail and commercial banking||Assembly||Mining and metals||Biotechnology||Software|
|Aerostructure||Recreational tourism||Insurance||Production||Pulp and paper and forestry||Medical equipment||Systems and electronics|
|Engines||Investment banking||Supply chain management||Hydrocarbons and chemicals||Hospitals||Information technology|
|Landing gears||Pension funds||Consulting engineering||Contract services|
|Repair and overhaul|
Submit your candidacy
Many positions in different sectors are available; simply post your CV online and we will contact you if a job posting corresponds to your profile.
Your document (doc, docx, pdf)
T 514.908.3288, ext. 402
T 514.908.3288, ext. 401
Élise Boutin Michaud
Consultant, Executive Search
T 514.908.3288, ext. 403
Consultant, Executive Search
T 514.908.3288, ext. 406
T 514.908.3288, ext. 408
T 514.908.3288, ext. 400
FAUVE & ASSOCIATES
T 514 908-3288