Our client is an important nutritionals private label supplier focusing on early years food products, The one stop to make when considering a PL supplier for your brands of baby foods.
Reporting to the President, the Sales Director will participate in the growth of B2B sales by identifying business opportunities and developing business relationships with new customers. He will also be responsible for consolidating relationships with existing customers.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field;
- Experience in Executive B2B sales (5-7 years);
- Understanding the CPG or private label sales process and dynamics;
- Team player & good communicator;
- Commitment to excellent customer service;
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Functional knowledge of French an asset;
- Able to travel moderately in North America and Internationally;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.