The compagny brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. The compagny's ambition is to double its size, thanks to their iconic brands.
The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of the compagny’s 12,700 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
The compagny experience is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project.
The compagny is looking for an experienced Director within the Foodservice channel/On the go(C&G), with the ability to both built a strategic plan and execute to deliver results.
Drive new distribution and business across Canada by establishing relationships with assigned distributors as well as with key segments of the Foodservice channel (restaurants and cafes, college and universities, travel). Manage Food Service brokers relationship in focus markets working closely with the partners.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Minimum degree and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required;
- Must have a minimum of ten years successful food service experience, involving broker sales management and supervision. Must have a good understanding of the On the go (C&G) channel;
- Experience with a CPG company in Sales, Sales Development or related field;
- Must have demonstrated success in the Foodservice industry and knows the route to market;
- Proven ability to execute an effective marketing & sales strategy; can analyze the competitive landscape, define a course of action and meet the needs of brokers, distributors, and customers;
- Ability to forecast and communicate weekly volume and spending information.
Specific competencies required:
- Persuasive and influential sales communication skills; understands audience and adjusts communication to drive desired results;
- Should be a highly motivated and organized self-starter who strives for excellence and thrives in an independent work environment; should also possess strong planning skills and be disciplined in time management;
- Must be a solid strategic thinker who can decisively prioritize competing demands and assess multiple outcomes with limited information;
- Must possess a presence that fosters positive interactions within all levels of the broker and trade management community;
- Should have business maturity, impeccable personal integrity and be committed to ongoing individual professional development;
- Existing network within the Foodservice channel as well as on the go (C&G), including regional distributors and key accounts;
- Strong financial acumen to build profitable business in channel;
- Analytical background and experience analyzing sales trends and making thoughtful recommendations;
- Computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint required, along with the ability to understand syndicated data;
- Language skills: proficient in written and spoken French and English required;
- Candidate will need to travel 50% of the time.