Our client is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of vinyl, aluminum, wood siding and related building products operating 12 plants and 60 distribution centers across North America.
As an industry leader in its category, our client prides itself on its fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, quick and effective decision making, and collaborative team approach.
SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
To reinforce their growth, our client is looking for an HR Manager. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for supporting 30 different sites across Canada, as well as Sales and Head Office employees. This experienced HR generalist/manager will oversee all aspects of human resources within their client group and play a key role in developing the HR function.
The Human Resources Manager will be highly regarded for their expertise and excellent track record in their current environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will be a reliable, assertive, collaborative, influential, innovative and results-oriented leader with a history of developing and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of partners across the company, based on knowledge, cross-functional teamwork and trust.
EXPÉRIENCE ET QUALIFICATIONS REQUISES
- University degree in Human Resources, Administration or any related field;
- CPHR designation is considered a definite asset;
- A minimum of 10 years in a Human Resources generalist role;
- People management experience;
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and HR practices nationally;
- Experience in the development of high-performance sales teams and management coaching;
- Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment;
- Ability to support and influence leaders through collaborative partnerships;
- Strong communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to travel occasionally.