Our client is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of vinyl, aluminum, wood siding and related building products operating 12 plants and 60 distribution centers across North America. As an industry leader in its category, our client prides itself on its fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, quick and effective decision making, and collaborative team approach.
SOMMAIRE DU POSTE
Due to rapid growth, our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to help
fulfil the company’s talent needs. Reporting directly to the COO, the incumbent
will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and selecting candidates that will
thrive within company’s collaborative, friendly and entrepreneurial culture. The
ideal candidate will be a creative individual who can meet the ongoing
recruitment demands of a growing company whilst developing a consistent and
attractive employer branding message.
EXPÉRIENCE ET QUALIFICATIONS REQUISES
- Minimum five year of technical recruitment experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field;
- Strong computer skills including experience using MS Office products;
- Strong understanding of social media and its importance in the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet tight
- Results and action oriented;
- Good understanding of organizational challenges;
- Curiosity and ability to learn and innovate;
- Ability to be an independent problem solver;
- Proven ability to work with confidential information.